Does your office have a lot of unused and unwanted IT?
For the second year running, TechCollect is calling on Australian businesses to mark a date in their calendar and play a part in building a sustainable future by recycling their unwanted e-waste on 8 December.
Follow these three easy steps to get involved on the day:
1. Gather all your unwanted electronics
2. Call 1300 229 837 to see if you qualify for a free pickup
3. Otherwise, find your nearest free drop-off point at https://techcollect.dycomweb.com/our-locations/
As a reminder, we collect:
• All computers and tablets
• All computer peripherals and accessories
• All printers, faxes, scanners and multifunctional devices
• All televisions
To get the word out and inform all your colleagues, download a Save the Date poster for your workplace!